$10 FLAT RATE SHIPPING. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100.

CARE INSTRUCTIONS

Failure to follow the below instructions could lead to unexpected fire hazards or personal injury.

CANDLE CARE

 NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED

Before you light a candle

Our candles come ready to light. Find a safe, heat-resistant surface out of reach of children, pets and away from draughts to light your candle. Before each burn please trim the wick to 6 mm and remove any mushrooming from previous burns. Allow the entire top layer to become a liquid pool of wax and melt to the edge each time to reduce chances of a memory ring forming and tunnelling. The first burn is the most important burn! Candles should not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.

Extinguishing your candle

Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the candle to prevent the wick from falling over, smoking and wax from splashing. Try to avoid blowing out the candle and do NOT add water to extinguish. Allow the candle to cool and let the wax set before moving the candle, otherwise it may not burn evenly the next time you light it.

Discontinue burning the candle when wax is 15mm from the bottom of the container. Store out of sunlight in a cool place.

 MELT CARE

To prevent fire and injury: Remove all packaging before use. Use only in tea light warmers or electric warmers approved for melts. Read and follow all instructions with burner before use. Do not leave burner unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Instructions

Do NOT add water. Do not melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 10mm of liquid.

REED DIFFUSER CARE

Warning: contains flammable liquid. Do not light reeds. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children and pets. People that suffer from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Use gloves when handling used reeds and take care when filling bottles or flipping reeds as the oil can damage some surfaces. Be aware that accidental spillage may damage certain materials so do not place directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment. Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth.

CAR VENT DIFFUSER CARE

Remove packaging. Follow these instructions outside of your vehicle. Open magnetic lid, place felt pad inside, add 5-10 drops of oil, close lid carefully and clip to your car vent.

Avoid ingestion and contact with skin and eyes. Use only in well ventilated areas. Store in a cool, dark area and keep out of reach of children and pets. Be cautious when using this product. Be aware that accidental spillage may damage certain materials so do not place directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment. 

BATH PRODUCT CARE

Warning: keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of humidity. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush with water. If any irritation occurs, cease use and contact your GP. Ensure all grime is removed from your bath prior to use, colour may stick to soap scum. If any colour ring occurs, gumption may assist with removal. All colours are water soluble. Floor may become slippery, walk with care. 

ESSENTIAL OIL CARE

Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use during pregnancy. Do not ingest. Do not apply undiluted oil directly to your skin. Spilled oil may damage some surfaces. Use only in oil burners or electric diffusers approved for use with essential oils. Please contact us for further information. 

MULTI MIST & ROOM SPRAY CARE

Warning: Contains flammable liquid. Keep away from open flames, sparks and heat sources. Do not spray near an open flame. Avoid delicate fabrics and surfaces. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children and pets.